Additional Terms And Conditions To Contract Represented By Work Order
Thank you for selecting Crane Service and Inspections, LLC (hereafter “We” or Us”) as your
preferred crane and hoist service provider. We will provide you with prompt courteous service with
our trained technicians.
It is important that both parties are aware of the terms of the contract between us. In addition
to the terms set forth on the front of this document, you agree and acknowledge the terms of this
contract which include the following:
- Upon receipt of our invoice for services, payment will be due from you within thirty (30)
days of the date on the invoice. If you fail to pay any invoice within thirty (30) days of
the date of the invoice, you will be in breach of this agreement. In the event of the breach
of this agreement, we will be entitled to take any and all legal and/or equitable measures to
recover damages for said breach, including but, not limited, to legal action in a court of law
or the filing of a lien against your property.
- You agree to indemnify us against all liability, demands, claims, suits, losses, damages,
causes of action, fines, judgments, costs, attorney fees, and any other expenses incident thereto
for injuries (including death) or damages to persons or property, arising out of, relating to,
or in connection with this agreement, or any of your duties under this agreement, including
providing a safe and hazard-free environment, except for any injuries or damages caused by the
gross negligence or willful misconduct of us.
- This agreement may not be assigned by you to another party without the prior written consent of
- You expressly authorize us and our agents to enter onto your property and to perform the work set
forth in detail in this document.
- We will diligently perform our services under this agreement in a timely manner. However, we will
not be liable for any damages caused by delay in rendering performance arising from any cause
beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of nature, war, civil unrest,
strikes, work stoppages, or governmental interference or directives.
- For products which we manufacture, we warrant that such products will conform to all specifications
for material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year after delivery. For all services provided
by us, we warrant that all services shall conform to all written descriptions of such services for
a period of ninety (90) days after completion of the service. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL
OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABLILTY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Your sole remedy for the breach of any warranty
by us as set forth above shall be, at our option, the repair of the defect, the correction of the
service, or the providing of a replacement part FOB from our office. In any event, we will not be
responsible for the cost of dismantling or reassembling the product.
- We will not be responsible for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any nature,
including, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profit or other economic loss, in connection with,
arising out of, or relating to, our performance under this agreement, or any alleged breach by us under
this agreement. In no event shall our liability under this agreement exceed the contract price stated
in this agreement.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
- The agreement represents the whole and entire agreement between you and us. No other agreements or
representations, oral or written, have been made by us. This agreement may not be amended or otherwise
modified except by the written agreement of both parties.
Quoted price is based on:
- All work being performed by CSI non-union technicians working non-holiday weekends (may include weekdays)
between the hours of 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM with free, clear and easy access to the job site and work area.
- All work is to be done in a continuous fashion with a single “Start Up and Shut Down”. Additional charges
will be incurred if CSI is required to pull off the job and restart later.
- The customer is responsible for supplying a fused disconnect and power from the source to the Disconnect
and from the Disconnect to the conductor bar.
- The work area and runway must be readily available and all machines, material and debris must be moved out
of the way for us to easily access the crane, runway and work area.
- The installation price assumes that there are adequate concrete floors in place with no pits or
- Adequate headroom for the mobile crane and rigging (we are not responsible for costs associated with
removing roof panels, trusses, etc.).
- Free, clear and easy access for all of the mobile equipment and material into the job site and building.
- Adequate lighting in new buildings, mods and or additions.
- The Customer is supplying adequate foundations and anchors.
Prices quoted are good for fifteen (15) days and subject to our standard terms, conditions, warranty and
warranty remedies. Unless noted otherwise, no taxes or permits are included in the quoted prices and shipping
terms are FOB shipping point, freight & handling prepaid & added. All orders are subject to acceptance by CSI.